Why Google Ads?
In 2020, Google’s Search Engine claims 87% of Search Engine Market Share, with the next closest being Bing with 6%. Chances are, your target audience is using Google to search for products and services. Here are the top reasons to advertise on Google:
- Google Ads Is Faster Than SEO – for new businesses and websites, building organic ranking and authority is a very time-consuming endeavor (minimum 6 months). Google Ads can help you see results faster (weeks).
- Google Ads Dominates The SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) – The bulk of the above-the-fold SERP real estate is used for paid ads versus organic results. So typically, users see ads before they see organic listings.
- Google Ads Compliment Other Marketing Channels – More and more, users are engaging across channels (search, social media, email, etc). Adding Google Ads to your marketing efforts will help keep you top-of-mind when users engage across channels.
- Google Ads Is Flexible – The Google Ads platform is completely customizable allowing you to choose specific options for different efforts or goals. You can customize ad types (text vs image and video), ad scheduling, targeting audiences, bids, budgets, and so much more.
- Google Ads Is Measurable – Compared to traditional marketing channels such as TV, radio, and print, Google Ads marketing is much more transparent so you can see pretty quickly if your efforts are successful. Even SEO is difficult to measure. It is super simple to see the performance of your ads and to optimize for future growth.
- Google Ads Is Scalable – If you don’t like to waste your advertising budget, Google Ads can help you minimize wasted ad spend. The ability to scale up or down and to find areas of waste is one of the biggest benefits of this platform. Google has made it simple to structure, scale and grow your advertising.
- Your Competitors Are Using Google Ads – And in some cases, they are bidding on your brand. If you do your own Google Search on keywords relevant to your business, you are likely to see competitors in the sponsored results at the top of the page. Google Ads can put you in those results and help differentiate you from the competition.
Our Google Certified Experts can help you reach highly motivated buyers at the moment they are searching for your products or services. We specialize in eliminating wasteful ad budgets so that every dollar you spend gets you a healthy return.